New Support Person!

Head Guru

I would like to announce a addition to the fine staff of tech support gurus here at TCH. Darwin Conley (DC for short) will be joining the team effective today.

Welcome to the team Darwin. I really look forward to working with you and welcome you to my family.

Please take a moment to welcome DC to the club.

Bill

Thank you Bill, for that very kind intro. I must say that I am pleased to be part of the family here at TCH. You and your team do a wonderful job, and working side by side with the best in the business is a real treat. Thumbs Up

May you live long and prosper!

DConley

Welcome!

Both hands? This leads us to ask how you are typing your replies; but, perhaps

the details are more than you wish to reveal at this stage in our relationship. :-)

Both hands?  This leads us to ask how you are typing your replies; but, perhaps

the details are more than you wish to reveal at this stage in our relationship.  :-)

Hmm, to think he is a professor but yet has never heard of Voice Recognition Software.. hmmmm

Oh wait, Ian! is from Canada. Do they even have PC's with microphones up there yet?

Naughty Naughty

Oh wait, Ian! is from Canada.  Do they even have PC's with microphones up there yet?
O unkind cut! O cruel barb!

I'm not from Canada canflag.gif; I'm in Canada. (I also happen to be from the part of

Canada that I'm in; but, that's incidental to the ins and outs of where I'm from. :o )

Here in Canada the PCs have microphones and, if you run Wyndose, they crash in two languages.

Rock Sign because Linux Rocks!

oh ho..... gutter mind! :)

Gutter mind? What's gutter about an accomplished nose typist? :o