Photo Gallery

Head Guru

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is Shannon, another dog we had. He had to be put down at 11 years old :( The little girl with him is my daughter, who is now 25 :D

This dog would "talk"... when my hubby would come home he would say what sounded like "hellllllloooooooooooo daddy" :D

post-44-1056545115_thumb.jpg

Thanks, ImaD, for the compliment on Strider! Cleo definately looks like a sweetheart. I'm so sorry you've had to lose her. Bynx won't let Strider love on her...so he ends up with his mouth around her entire head. :D Doesn't hurt her, though!!

...and I think if something is alive, it has a bit of soul in it...

Tracy

She had so many expressions, it was truly amazing. I'm in the process right now of adding an e-card system to my site using mostly pics of the animals. I do need to get some other pics as well, but we have so many cute pics of them it seems a shame not to use them... :D

ImaD

Well, this is Hooter, he was originally my dog but when i moved out of town my mom agreed to keep him until i got settled in. Needless to say, she got attached to him and he was no longer my dog. he passed away about 2 years ago.

hooter1.jpg

hooter gets a bath

hooter2.jpg

Ozzy the cat was also mine, but my mom ended up claiming him to, he's 15 years old now and since my mom passed away he's become part of the family.

ozzy.jpg

This is an old picture of my moms dog cricket, who has also become part of the family.

cricket.jpg

and here is cricket and ozz playing, ozz is gettin up their in years but he still likes to act like he's a kitten

cricketozzy.jpg

I'll get pics together of our wiener dogs in a few minutes and add those to :) we have 5 dogs and 2 cats at the moment.

It gets to be really old hat....let me tell you...I've been over a million and a half miles in a bus, and after about the first half million it started to get old. Yuck! But I will have to admit that I've had tons of fun doing it as well, and it was a good living. I just sort of wish that I had taken a different path when I had the chance......but all in all, it's been good...and I've got TONS of t-shirts and tour jackets.....lol

ImaD

I lost my buddy of almost 9 years today. She had diabetes. We'll miss her very much.

This is Morgan (named after Captain Morgan spiced rum...her color was a perfect match when she was a pup). Her mother was full bred Pug and father was a Border Terrier. She was one mixed up lookin' pup!

:)

Lianna, I hope turtle doesn't mind me posting this direct link to his site, here but I thought that (if you haven't already) you'd like to read this: http://thepetscorner.com/home/pcmemorial.h...m#rainbowbridge

oops... it redirects you to the main page... click on the "Memorial" link at the top and then click the "Rainbow Bridge" link.

Though I still didn't post any pictures of my cats (I have twelve!) and I never talk much about pets here, I'm a hardcore animal lover and I know how it feels to loose a friend.

Like turtle said, just try to remember the good moments and she'll live through your memories.