Sorry.
I mean that I would like you to check the link and info I have added to the Commercial page, so it is correct and that the link goes to your site.
Just a little verification so no info have been missunderstood.
Hi,
I tried to visit your site and first I got a directory listing and then the same error as you.
I think you should open a ticket to the help desk so they can check so nothing is wrong with the server etc.
I believe, but can be wrong, that the cpanel skins name are mentioned in the url so just check in the address bar what the skin is called that you want and tell them that name.
Hello Michelle,
I had a look at your site, but I can not find the required permanent link back to TCH.
Please let me know when this back link is in place and I´ll have another look and then adding your site.
332.1 was the best I could do.
If I am not wrong, we had this game but perhaps another url, posted last year. I like this one better though.
By the way, that deer looks kind of insulted when getting close to him.
To backup your database, please do the following:
1) Log in to your cpanel.
2) Scroll down to "Site Management" and click "Backup".
3) You will then see "Download a MySQL Database Backup". There find the database you want to back up and click its name of it and it will be downloaded to your own computer.
Welcome to the forum, Ryan.
I have now checked your link and everything. All is fine, so I have added you to the commercial section.
Please verify that it looks and works as it should.
Dear Santa,
I don´t have any bills etc that needs to be taken care of, but if you can set up a date with one of the beautiful nurses I met on the hospital I was recently on I would be very happy.
Thanks.