This is called The Thousand-hand Bodhisattva dance.
Its performed by 21 hearing impaired girls and boys by China Disabled Peoples Performing Art Troupe.
Quite cool if you ask me.
And, i would like to see Bill & the staff perform this on the next family meeting.
Please note, the video is nearly 6 minutes long (14 mb).
Google Talk have released a new version. The update may not be a huge update (I haven´t checked it out yet), but this info from ZDNET´s Googleblog brought my attention:
May be worth to think about when playing with the configuration in this new version.
Click the above ZDNET link to read more.
While having only a password and not also a username would lower the security (I think), I would set the username and password to the same word (or combination of signs, numbers etc). This way they would only need to remember one thing, but writing it twice.
But there may be a better way to do this, so hold on, there may be someone who knows.
Hi Mrs Muddled,
For the problem with not being able to log in to cpanel, if you know you have not misspelled anything (including uppercase and lowercase typos) then you will need to submit a ticket to the helpdesk so they can investigate it.
As for pasting it, I think it would work but I don´t think I have tried it. You may want to look for a program that will help you remembering usernames and passwords and maybe also enter it in to the log in boxes. One is Any Password. I don´t know if this program will fill out the info automatically when you visit a site which require you to log in. I know that Firefox have a built in function for this. If there are other programs that can do this as well, I don´t know.
that there are currently...
6,518,797
no
6,518,826
no
6,518,877 people on the earth?
And...
current Earth population
447,340,569
no
447,341,167 newspapers circulated in this year?
This and much more facts on worldometers.info
Secunia writes
There are different patches for different Windows versions. So click the "Secunia writes" link above and see if you are vulnerable. If so, patch it.
The people over at Wordpress have an article about WP´s security.
If you run a WP blog prior to version 1.5, you really should update it.
A part from the article:
Read whole story here
Not 2007, but the next one after that. I would only win "the worst beard" category right now.
Must take time to create such a beard etc, not just grow it.