Soo; Who All Is Getting Wow Tbc?

Alan

Anyone else getting World of Warcraft TBC?

And if so, are you re-rolling on the new servers? I'm going to reroll a Blood Elf Warlock on Auchindoun - PvP, Eastern.

Would love some people to play with, rather than just a bunch of people I have no connections with. :dance: lol

Hehe,

Yea, my local walmart got 12 copies, luckily I use to work as a cashier there until I got my military contract signed, so I had me a copy stashed behind a register ;) lol

THe xPac asfar as the new races was a bit of a letdown, the graphics are a bit funky lol. Although the blood elf dance is cool.

I'll likely stick with what I have for awhile - only been playing 2-3 months and it's all still new so I don't feel I'm missing anything without it. My best char is a lvl 29 Rogue on Argent Dawn, but it's getting hard to get on to lately. <sigh>

Yea;

I played the expansion for about three hours, got a Bloodelf Warlock to 10 then deleted it and canceled the account. I dunno if I am just burned out on the normal game or what; I have been playing since release and have about 12 level 60's so it is possibly that; and I sorta think for the amount of time they where designing the game, the new graphics seemed a bit too childish; I mean I know its just a game, but it is like barney or something where you can totally tell it was for kids lol.

• 1 year later...

going to bring this up, since this is the only post about the game WOW, a friend of mine at work got me into WOW, it was fun then I got BC and it got better, now with all the hype with The lich king coming out, it should be a whole lot better.

server: vashji

character: Shmar, undead mage