Help Desk

curtis

At 8:33 I opened a help desk ticket regarding setting up a new account.

At 8:35 Rick replied with the info needed. 2 MINUTES

TCH has to have the fastest support in the hosting business.

Thanks

Edited by curtis

Jim I'm not surprised either. In the 2 1/2 years I've been here this was , I believe, the 3rd support ticket I've opened. While the others may not have been within 2 minutes they where noneless extremely fast.

YES! The support here is truly amazing. Other places would make us wait DAYS for questions to be answered. I don't think I've ever had a help ticket take longer than 15 minutes though!

Wow! We are so lucky to have great people working for us at TCH!

• 4 weeks later...

Now....I dont think this is a new record!

Few months ago, my site was closed down suddenly because of excess Bandwidth usage! I noticed this on a Sunday and sent an e-mail to several TCH guys. Within, may be 2 minutes my account was upgraded free-of-charge by the Head Guru and the site was up and running again. That’s what I call super service! The site is still up and running with more than 1000 visitors a day! Thanks TCH! :) :goof:

Rohan

Whatever the record, I have to put in my two cents and say YES the TCH guys are really super and helpful

I have had a few issues in the past week with someone ripping off my website and these guys have jumped in and answered AND helped me with the code to block this guy.

To All involved,

I want to take the time to thank each of you for your support and wonderful comments.

Our team really tries to do their best to provide the best support for all customers who have issues.

With this business there are always times when some issue causes frustration with customers and to read all the wonderful comments you have made reinforces that we are doing what we need to do to keep our customers as happy and service level satisfied as we can.

Thank you all for your support and TCH will always do our best to maintain TOP level support and performance for all.

To the Support TEAM, Great Job and Thank you for your hard work and dedication to to the customers of TCH.

:tchrocks: