Email Hosting At Tch

ace

What would be the difference of purchasing a hosting account and only using it for email?

Am I missing something here? You still need a domain name for email.

That is mainly what I do except I have since placed a few items that I needed to transfer between work and home out there with ftp but my main purpose it email hosting.

Just out of curiosity what would happen if somebody set up a domain, for example *ttp://www.justemail.com, at TCH and only used it to sell email accounts.

I can’t see much benefit myself, except that it would be pop3, but with Hotmail giving 250Mb and Gmail 1Gb it would hardly be worth it.

Is it covered in the TOS?

You could do it on a reseller account. However, from a personal point of view I certainly wouldn't because of spam. TCH has a zero tolerance policy on spam - and if you were selling email accounts, there is bound to be someone who buys one just to send spam - and your whole account is likely to be suspended and terminated...... not exactly good for your business :)