-
Posts
15,514 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by TCH-Thomas
-
GroovyFish is correct.
-
This is a scam (letter), if you google "nigeria letter" for example you will see them alot.
-
Sorry Jasmon, I don´t know the answer to this but... Welcome to the forum.
-
Sorry. Don´t know what happend first time. I even tried it out but as you said it was not there now. But it´s fixed now (I hope). Please verify that it works and look as expected.
-
Investigating. Thank you for the kind words about Ginnie.
-
Added into commercial.
-
May I ask which category you want the link placed in? Edit: Nevermind, I just noticed you mention it in the title. My apologies.
-
Try username "info@themorancanvas.com" and see if that helps.
-
I´m not sure if this helps but see this page. I am not sure what Don ment, but I think he ment that if you replace the "yourdomain" with yours you should see who are registered domain owner. I just tried that page with my domain and it told me I needed to sign up to see it. An easier solution might be http://centralops.net/co/DomainDossier.aspx if you dont wanna have to sign up to things.
-
Welcome to the forum, wilfy.
-
Welcome to the forum, drfudd.
-
Help With Spam - "rumplestilskin?"
TCH-Thomas replied to jacksdad's topic in CPanel and Site Maintenance
Just glad I could help. -
Help With Spam - "rumplestilskin?"
TCH-Thomas replied to jacksdad's topic in CPanel and Site Maintenance
In your cpanel, please do this: 1) Click on "Default Address" in the email section. 2) Scroll down to "Set default adress" and click it. 3) Enter :fail: in the empty text box after your domain. Note the 2 colons, they are important. 4) Click change. -
Wordpress Database Error: [got Error 28 From Table
TCH-Thomas replied to OwlBoy's topic in WordPress
Welcome to the forum, OwlBoy. I had a look at he pages you provided links for. They say that repairing the tables in the wordpress mysql database have solved it for some people. I don´t know which table they refer to since I have never ran in to this problem, , but it might be worth checking out. -
There is currently 3 vulnerabilities affecting Opera. Please click the following links for description of them. Redirection Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability XMLHttpRequest Security Bypass "javascript: " URL Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability The solution for all 3 is to update to version 8.01, found here.
-
Email Password Same As Cpanel Login Password?
TCH-Thomas replied to flakcatcher's topic in CPanel and Site Maintenance
Addition to what Bruce says... The isp may block port 26 too (mine does), and if thats the case you will need to use your isp´s smtp settings. -
Correct.
-
Getting Weird Spam - Need Assistance
TCH-Thomas replied to reelwild's topic in CPanel and Site Maintenance
These types of emails are common when you have your own domain. All you can do is ignore/delete them. There is a great "tutorial" written by TCH-Jim that you can read here -
Please Add Police Wives Online - Thank You!
TCH-Thomas replied to SpdWife's topic in Add Me to the Family
No problem. -
Getting Dada Mail To Work With Cpanel
TCH-Thomas replied to antandsons's topic in CPanel and Site Maintenance
It was a long time since I used dada mail, but I believe there is a setting for either rejecting or allowing. And, I am glad that it works for you. -
Email Password Same As Cpanel Login Password?
TCH-Thomas replied to flakcatcher's topic in CPanel and Site Maintenance
I don´t use Outlook Express but I assume you have set up the emailadress through cpanel, if so its the password you assigned to that specific emailadress that OE asks for.
