okay, what it is right is i had loads of photos on a SD memory card which i accidently deleted without backing up, a case of tired button pressing, and i have lost 50 odd photos and videos of a great day i had :whip:

is there any free undelete tools out there, i was given a copy of somthing for a trail use sorta thing but it does not like my pc!

i asked on another forum and all they did was laugh.. so i thought maybe theyre is some sensible people on here??

any ideas :offtopic:

Just make sure you don't write ANYTHING to that card or it will make your life miserable. (You probably know that but just in case :offtopic: )

i do indeed i aint touched it.. lesson #1

dont mess round after photo taking

BACKUP FIRST then mess round with re-sizeing for web!

i tell thee! these little so and so's are straight onto DVD

i cant recover the .mov's though :offtopic: ill try again after work

This site save the day for me. I "accidentially" [read: was messing around with stuff I had no reason to be messing around with] repartitioned the hard drive on which I store all my data - 18 months worth of photos, outlook, word docs, quicken (I know, I know, I should have had back up and now do). Local computer store said it was a lost cause and recommended one of those high tech invasive data restoration companies - which quoted me $2,500!!!!!!!!!!!!! The GETDATABACK program (available at the site Bill mentions for a mere $79.00) restored everything! Marriage saved!

Edited by Russ

ive got JPEGS back, unfortually some .MOV clips i took are being fussy :(

im sure i'll do it thanks for the help so far, the pics were most important as its easier to show people photos, even got one of sven goran ericsson the england manager :blink:

What did you end up using to get your images back?