Hardware Help

leezard

If anyone ever has any hardware issues they need help with drop me an e-mail mike@x-trememodz.com

I work with hardware of all types...reviewing, testing, troubleshooting etc. and until I find a new job I have plenty of time to spare.

I actually went for a job Interview, and the person interviewing me, asked what would I do if a customer asked me a question I didn't know the answer for?

I was like.. that's what they make google for.. and I got hired :)

Yup google rocks, When I was supervisor of the support department at a small ISP when a tech asked me something my first question was "did you google it?" Usually they would go back to their desk and "google it" and wouldnt come back :)

I'd love to! I may not know all the answers but I usually know where to get them if I dont.

Cool! I would love to welcome you.... I will wait for an 'official' announcement.

Regarding Google...

everyone here pretty much knows my opinion.

Heck I am thinking about naming my fourth child 'little google' (don't worry, I sing soprano [i.e. no fourth child]). :)

Leezard - (Your a moderator now :) )

Lets start planning on how to grow this part of the forums. Maybe add new sub forums

IE: Overclocking, graphics, CPUS

I look forward to your feedback.

In case you didnt know it I am huge hardware freak.

In case you didnt know it I am huge hardware freak.

I've picked up on that here in the forums :(

subforums would be cool, theres a lot of underground (for lack of a better word) information available. Things like certain AMD 1.4 ghz CPU's capable of 2+GHZ speeds with air cooling and no physical mods to the CPU itself :)

I'm working on a few guides I can put on here. If there is an overclocking subforum just need to make sure theres a "do this at your own risk" disclaimer. CPU's smell funny when they melt :)