Imagemagick Installation Question

Hi Andy,

Well I typed it in and this is what I got

The installer can not find the '/usr/local/bin/' directory you have specified for ImageMagick or it does not have permission to access it. Check that your typing is correct and that you have access to the specified directory.

Anything particular I'm doing wrong>

That's probably because of some security enhancements to PHP. Basically, the configuration was changed so that scripts could not access files everywhere. You need to open a help desk ticket, tell them you want to use ImageMagick and ask if they could add it's path to the open_base_dir configuration directive of PHP.

That's probably because of some security enhancements to PHP. Basically, the configuration was changed so that scripts could not access files everywhere. You need to open a help desk ticket, tell them you want to use ImageMagick and ask if they could add it's path to the open_base_dir configuration directive of PHP.

i had the same problem & being as i was getting the same error, i opened a help desk ticket.. got told that it was already installed on the server, they gave me the path to the directory, but it didnt work.. still got that error.. and i am still working on getting it installed.. Is there something else that needs to be done??

let me add that i am installing coppermine.. I guess i should have specified.. lol

Edited by andib478