Sign in to follow this  
Head Guru

Help Bill !

Hey,

I am looking for a windows prog that will give me the ability to have multiple pastes availble from a right click of my mouse.

So if I copy 5 things to a clipboard, I want to right click and choose from one of the five things.

Any one?

Since you seem to be hunting for "tools" to help your productivity here is another one you might be able to use. I use it here in the NOC. Its a virtual desktop program called GoScreen. I run maybe 25-30 programs at one time and found it difficult managing and finding the ones I needed from the taskbar.

This program allows me to organize multiple programs into multiple "desktops" and I can keep them open fullscreen or minimized. Each taskbar only contains the buttons for the programs running on that desktop.

http://home.eol.ca/~andgur/software/goscreen.html

Hmm Bill,

Look around at VoodooFiles.com, They have alot of neat little tweaks and tools, but some of them are not free though, I think most of them are.

Bill,

I've been using ClipMate for years and it's a great tool for what you want. It will either work as a regular clipboard or as a powerclip which means you mark a starting point in the history of what has been clipped, a direction and when you paste-paste-paste it moves through the list until you stop or it gets to the end.

It's been a lifesaver to me and it's not expensive ($25 for d/l version). They're up to version 6.1 so it's stable too. The link is http://www.thornsoft.com/index.htm