Phplist

Pberntson

Attempting to get PHPLIST 2.9.5 running.

All is good except I can't get "Send Test Message" or processqueue (run manually in admin mode) to work and actually send email.

Processqueue shows empty text box and slider moving back and forth covering and uncovering words, "Processing please wait" but this goes on for hours!

Any suggestions?

Curious as to why you chose PHPlist. I recently added a mailing list to my guestbooks site and looked at many (didn't come across PHPlist though) so I am curious as to if you tried other scripts befoer settling on PHPlist? I ended up settling for Dada as I used it for a client a while back when it was still Mojo mail.

• 1 year later...
Curious as to why you chose PHPlist. I recently added a mailing list to my guestbooks site and looked at many (didn't come across PHPlist though) so I am curious as to if you tried other scripts befoer settling on PHPlist? I ended up settling for Dada as I used it for a client a while back when it was still Mojo mail.

The answer is because TCH offers PHPlist as a free installation through Fantastico.

The real question is, considering the insanely useless documentation that comes with PHPlist and the almost nonexistent help on any forum, including PHPlist's own forum, how is anyone supposed to figure out how to use PHPlist?

The answer is because TCH offers PHPlist as a free installation through Fantastico.

The real question is, considering the insanely useless documentation that comes with PHPlist and the almost nonexistent help on any forum, including PHPlist's own forum, how is anyone supposed to figure out how to use PHPlist?

I just installed Dada Mail after viewing a reference to that script in another TCH forum. It's light years ahead of PHPlist, which I have thankfully dumped.