Can't Login To A New Acount

So, tonight I purchased a new domain name under an account I have had for quite some time. I Then tried to purchase a hosting plan to go with it with my current account but your website wouldn't let me so i created a new account for that. The problem I'm having is that I can't login to the new hosting account to setup the site, it is very frustrating. I have followed every link in the confirmation email but I still can't login to cpanel. So. what do I do now?

I am sorry you are having issues, but these forums are not intended to provide the type of support you are requesting. Please use the Help Desk for Server, Billing, or any other issues with your Hosting account. Our help desk is located at support.totalchoicehosting.com or you can open a ticket by sending an email to support@totalchoicehosting.com.

Well I didn't have much to go on without a support ticket or account information, however, I was finally able to locate both of your accounts. After reviewing your new account information and the server logs, I found that you signed up using the email **m****@************.com but your email account is **mm****@************.com.

I have now updated your new billing account with your active email account and resent your welcome email, which contains your cPanel information.

Thanks for your patience and please let us know if you need any further assistance.