Sign in to follow this  
rjn

Awaiting A Reply For 5 Hours

I noticed that my site was down 5 hours ago and opened a help ticket. I have not yet heard from anyone. I have also tried messaging TCH Guru and another moderator, but also no response. Advice, please.

www.siteometrics.com

Hi,

We had faced a hardware failure on this server as said on this thread, unfortunately we can managed to get the backups of the account that is little older. As of now we are looking for the remote backups and working on it now.

I have already been responded to your ticket that we are working on it now. It is with regret that we can not inform you of an estimated time of this process. But we shall update your ticket once we have restored your account.

Thanks you for your reply. Yes, I did note that my server was down but understood all was corrected. Please clarify your statement:

"unfortunately we can managed to get the backups of the account that is little older. As of now we are looking for the remote backups and working on it now."

Are you saying that you cannot find a backup of my site or that it is taking longer because I have been a long time customer or something else? I thought that backups were done every 12 hours.

Hi,

We had faced a hardware failure on this server as said on this thread, unfortunately we can managed to get the backups of the account that is little older. As of now we are looking for the remote backups and working on it now.

I have already been responded to your ticket that we are working on it now. It is with regret that we can not inform you of an estimated time of this process. But we shall update your ticket once we have restored your account.

It's midnight and the site is now back. Thanks to all who worked to restore it.

Sorry for the delays, were working thru the issues as fast as possible.

Bill

i need to know if is normal to wait 2 days for a solution, i can´t send mail to hotmail, msn, yahoo but now tch tech only accept error with yahoo, before they did not accept any error.

Are there any problem with server 50?

i can´t send mails to my clients using this mails.

sorry for my english

Yes, with your current issue 2 days is normal. We have responded to your ticket as we have progressed, however, we are dealing with outside parties for whom we have no control. They have been contacted and we can go no further until they respond to our inquiries. Please be patient, we will resolve the issue and follow up with the Abuse department if you have any questions.