Problem With "awstats Stats"

Hi,

I'm a new client on TCH. When I enter on the "AwStats Stats" or one of the other links under "Web/FTP Stats" there aren't traffic statistics. In other words, all the index are at 0 although I and my friends visited the site many times.

I had already a domain: www.danieleleone.it

I set the record A and the record MX of the domain as the server IP address: 72.18.130.47

I set my domain redirect to the URL: link removed contained user name

I'm not sure that I made the right configuration...maybe the "AwStats Stats" issue is due to that?

I can't trasfer my domain on TCH??? :blink:

I'm sorry for my english.... :o

thank!

Edit: TCH-Bruce - removed link, contained user name

Welcome to the forums :o

You need to change your DNS to use our nameservers, and the domain name to propagate before any of the stats will work.

Open a ticket at the help desk if your are not sure, and we'll tell you which nameservers to use.

Welcome to the Forums. I wouldn't have thought it would matter ihat the domain extension was. Not allowing you to change your domain settings is not a good thing. You might think about moving your domain to a registrar that allows you more control of your domain.

Welcome to the Forums. I wouldn't have thought it would matter ihat the domain extension was. Not allowing you to change your domain settings is not a good thing. You might think about moving your domain to a registrar that allows you more control of your domain.

Thanks,

this is what I will do :naughty:

can I trasfer the domain on TCH?

thanks guys!!

Welcome to the forum, Remote. :naughty:

That would be up to your current registrar to decide.

But if they allow it, you should transfer it very quickly so you are in charge of your own domain.

For .it domain, I don´t know if it´s possible to transfer it to TCH specifically though.