srobinsr

Theme Not Showing

I am new to Front Page. I created a website. It's working. My problem is the theme isn't coming in. I have all info working. If you need to see, here is the website address. nicholslandinghomeowners.com

Please advise.

I don't really know the Frontpage client, but the reason your themes and images aren't displaying is it appears they weren't uploaded (published). For example, your background and some images are referenced in a directory under _themes/sunflowr/, and some images are under _derived/, neither of which appear to exist.

Someone with FP experience may be able to tell you how to publish those theme elements.

I don't really know the Frontpage client, but the reason your themes and images aren't displaying is it appears they weren't uploaded (published). For example, your background and some images are referenced in a directory under _themes/sunflowr/, and some images are under _derived/, neither of which appear to exist.

Someone with FP experience may be able to tell you how to publish those theme elements.

I uploaded my files thru the Cpanel. How would I go about loading those files? Do you have a link to the server that I use?

I'm also not a Front Page user, but you should look for a PUBLISH or UPLOAD or similar option in your FrontPage program.

You'll have to supply FTP information, but then FP can FTP to your website and upload the files that are needed. Using the built-in publisher makes uploading and maintaining files much easier.

(At least that is how it works in Dreamweaver. I'm sure FP has something similar.)

Yep, you will need to use the publish feature. If I recall right, you need to enter your website URL, username and password. Moving to the FP forums.