Unscribing From Family Forums

designby

Greetings,

There are a couple of forums I'd like to unsubscribe to. The email's notifying me of replies to the forums contain this message:

Unsubscribing:

--------------

You can unsubscribe at any time by logging into your control panel and clicking on the "View Subscriptions" link.

However, when I log in, I cannot for the life of me find this mysterious "View Subscriptions" link.

Can someone give me a heads up as to where it is?

Thanks so much,

D

LOL - I Have been in your world; I ran a helpdesk and managed user support for 2 major telecoms for 10 years. At least these days when I get calls, it's not about someone's "coffee cup holder" (cd rom drive) not working. Jeesh!

(BTW, if your not a regular reader of "Shark Tank" I highly recommend it.....)

D

Just fyi: if you post a reply to any topic you are automatically subscribed to that topic (but not to the forum as a whole) and will again receive email notifications. It's not that unsubscribing doesn't work, it's just that posting automatically re-subscribes you.

I tried using my cd rom drive as a coffee cup holder but the hole was too wide, the cup fell, I burned my hand trying to catch it, the coffee spilled, my work got ruined, I lost my job, my husband had a fit, I got divorced, couldn't pay my bills, and now I'm homeless. I guess I should have called you...

Oh Randy, we have to tawk! :lol:

PS: Never did find a supplier of hoof & horn meal here in the States. If I want it I have to order it from England! ;) Guess it's going to be banana peels, coffee grounds and eggshells for my roses for awhile! :P

Yeah... we're overdue for a chat. Let's catch up on PM. BTW... designby, who started this thread, is a New Yawker like us. Hence the appreciation of my somewhat questionable sense of humor.

Have you considered Miracle Gro? Just kidding, don't shoot!