Sign in to follow this  
BogaTones

Link Exchange

Hi,

I am currently working on my website's backlink strategy. I just wondered if there were other Total Choice members with music related sites who would be interested in exchanging links?

Send me an e-mail/message through the board here or off my site if you are interested :huh:

Thanks!

Kevin

Hey there Kevin. I'm not a musician so I can't help you out. But I was wondering if you got a good response from the TCH family on this post? I'm thinking about doing the same thing with other artists/photographers in the family.

Any artists/photographers interested in trading links? Please PM me....

VI

I too am not a musician, but have another link exchange to propose.

Among my initiatives, I have created a Progressive/Anti-Bush Sites section in my site. If, therefore, anyone here operates a site or blog meeting that description, please communicate with me and I will very probably add you to the section.

Also, in conjunction with the above, I am initiating a Trans-Spectral Alliance. So, anyone who operates an otherwise conservative site/blog which opposes the current administration or its policies is also invited to exchange links.

Im neither for or against Bush (I have a problem following swedish politics even :) ) or knows much about music but may i link to you anyway, Bogatones and Boojum? If so please pm me what category you wanna be in.

By the way, what does squort mean?

Edited by Jikrantz

but may i link to you anyway, Bogatones and Boojum?

Thomas,

I felt left out at first... then I remembered that you already link to me so I'm not mad at you anymore!!! :)

VI

Thanks. I have you in my list of links. Just redesigning for the moment, then you are linked from my site again. :)

Thomas,

Yes; please do feel free to link to Squort.com.

As for the meaning of "squort," check here: http://humor.squort.com/warthog.php.

Also, Virtual, if you wish to exchange links as well ....

Also, Virtual, if you wish to exchange links as well ....

I don't currently have a links page (related or unrelated), but I'm doing a major redesign of my site and will add that to my wish list. My webdesigner (new pages are out of the realm of what I can build myself!) may have a heart attack.... I've given him quite a project already. It will be awesome when it's done though! I'm starting a links list and you're at the top of it! Love your site... you're preaching to the choir here!

As for the meaning of "squort,"...

As i do when i sleep then. :lol:

Greetings all,

I fear that this thread will turn into a "me too" thread. This forum is for website promotion, but more in a sense of promotion ideas or "How do I" type posts and current trends.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for getting quality links and a better ranking but posting here for exchanging links is not the way to go about this. My biggest fear is how many of these can change the appearance of these forums and that others that are not family members may jump on the bandwagon.

There is still a way for family members to try and get those links. I suggest one look over the family pages as well as the add me to the family forum. The forum will cover lapses in the pages. Those that use the forums are those that would have utilized that forum so I do not believe one will reach a much greater audience by a general post.

I hope you understand the reasoning behind this and as always, feel free to PM myself or another Mod if you have further questions.