I've been playing with the sidebar.php, and functions.php but I can't seem to make it widget aware. I'm asking if anyone here has the experience and will to edit them for me.

I will continue googling and playing with the code in the mean time.

I toyed with those last night (midnight-ish), and kept getting errors on various lines. I think my problem is that I don't know where to slip in the php code exactly. Of course, I'm trying to tackle this on an unusual theme with 3 columns on my first try. :)

I'll toy with it today as work permits and see if I can't get a better understanding.

I just hate to manually put everything in sidebar in case I want to change it later. I did that with my last themes, and got decent, but now I'm spoiled by widgets.

Still grateful for the suggestion, and I'm sure I'll be back with more questions about this.

Good service at a good price? Check.

Constant uptime? Check.

Fantastico functionality? Check.

Helpful Help Desk? Check.

Forums of use? Check.

Employees and forum mods helping those of us learning? Check.

Sense of family? Priceless.

Seriously, I know this may be no big deal to you, but this kind of "over and above" help is why I host 2 domains, recommended another (he joined), and have at least another coming once his other hosting agreement is up. This really means a lot to me, especially in a day and age when most people and companies would say this is outside their required realm of support. I may be a small fish, but you guys are always so very helpful.

[/weenie thank you]

Thank you so very much.

Thank you, Dan, for your kind words regarding TCH, its people and its service. It is much appreciated. We are happy you're happy.

Small fish we may be, but TCH treats us as though we were very big fish with deep pockets and the service is the same for all. That goes a long way in today's world.

Again, thank you.