The Bat! Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability

The Bat! is prone to a remote buffer-overflow vulnerability. This issue is due to a failure in the application to perform proper bounds checking on user-supplied data before storing it in a finite-sized buffer.

An attacker can exploit this issue to control program flow and execute arbitrary attacker-supplied code in the context of the victim user running the affected application.

No silly Thomas. I meant, when I was looking at me emails about security notices and comparing them with what we had posted in this part of the forums, I did not notice that it had already been covered. I am aware of the fact that I did post in the other thread now that it has been brought to my attention.

You better stop picking on me, I am mailing you something this weekend and if you are not careful I just might keep it for myself. :D