Cartit Shopping Cart Help Needed

Anyone out there ever use Cartit for their shopping cart or could possibly help in getting this up. I purchased this software because it fit my needs and was easy to setup on my pages. The problem is, the company is totally unresponsive to my help desk tickets. I have 3 tickets pending and sent e-mails to customer service and their President and have recevied no response. My next step is to write my CC company and stop payment to them.

If you look at my site (keystone-embroidery.com) you will notice that I need to have multiple charges one a single item based on what the buyer orders.

Anyway, here is my problem...

I can add anything into a shopping cart but once I try to do anything else, such as delete an item, open a new account or check out, I receive this same error.

Below is an example of what I sent the Cartit.

>If I select to EMPTY MY SHOPPING CART I run this url..

>http://www.keystone-embroidery.com/public_html/cgi-bin/cartit.cgi?>command=empty

>

>and get this error page..

>

>The page cannot be found

>The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, >or is temporarily unavailable.

>

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>

>Please try the following:

>

>If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled >correctly.

>

>Open the www.keystone-embroidery.com home page, and then look for links to >the information you want.

>Click the Back button to try another link.

>Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

>

>HTTP 404 - File not found

>Internet Explorer

Thank you in advance for any help.

Hi,

Change:

http://www.keystone-embroidery.com/public_...i?command=empty

To

http://www.keystone-embroidery.com/cgi-bin...i?command=empty

That cleared my "cart" then.

For the rest, I cant help you as I dont have access to the manuls or anything or your account. From the page errors I am getting though I dont believe the paths are correct.

Sorry!

Jim

Jim,

Thanks, I'll make the changes tonight and see how I do. Unfortunately the manuals (5-10 document pages) are not that helpful. They give basics but don't help in showing how these scripts are supposed to work or offer suggestions. They also don't have a forum like TCH does where you can get any help either.

I'll post again after I see what happens with the changes you suggest.

Thanks, Joe

Joe,

That line of code will only clear the basket for you. I have looked through their "demo" and can confirm that you have all the right links in place which makes me wonder if its being referenced correctley (apart from that line above that is)

Could you provide any light on what the "interal 500 errors" are?

Jim

Edited by Jimuni

Jim,

I'll have to look thru their support site and see if I come up with something. Just finished cutting my grass (only took 4 hours) before the rain gets here and have to be up a 4:30am to get into work. I'll let you know...

Thanks again for all the help, I did make the change and at least got a little bit further.

Joe

Jim,

Got up early this morning and remembered a script that I had changed. Went in and changed teh script back and now everything is working fine. I need to fine tune output but otherwise things look good.

Thanks again for your help. :)

Joe