I got message that my site has been suspended because Virus has been sent.

I hope that someone can explain me very soon what's happend here .

I do not use mail on server99 at all.

Just check spam mail via mailwasher everyday and send bounce message (trick used by mailwasher as mail does not exist) to sender (today i did not use it at all).

So please re-enable account and let me know what's happend here.

I'm a surprised and big surprised.

I need more info.This is not proffesional at all TCH Bill Hermonat.

Thanks

Still very angry.If i cant use bounce system with mailwasher then we need to know about it :) :) :angry: :angry:

Edited by Make

Hi,

I'm sorry that you are angry, and I can certainly understand a feeling a frustration. However, when a lot of spam email is sent out - which causes the server potentially to be blocked for all users we need to take action

Please deal with this via the Help desk, we can not deal with it here, because Mods etc do not have full access to all areas.

I've already send my reply to support but it is question how long i'll wait.

Every second count.

About bounce mail via mail programs (it send mail back to sender as the mail does not exist) we need to know.

Can we use it or not???

Using wonderful system from mailwasher to send back mail contain advertenties and viruses gave me a trouble right now.

Frustrated and angry.I do not run joke site but seriosly site that actually fight and give help to people for having problems with viruses, spam, privacy etcetc...

Grrrrrrrrrr............

Edited by Make

I am closing this thread and you MUST take this issue up with the help desk. As Andy has informed you "we can not deal with it here", so there is no need in this to continue.