Anyone Use Blackberry/cellphones For Web Browsing?

snipe

I am currently writing a WAP application, but unfortunately, my 'net enabled phone has not arrived yet. I'm using emulators, but they are not perfect - so anyone who uses a WAP device who has some time to help me - it would be hugely appreciated.

(I'm also looking for information about *how* you use your WAP, so I can plan this app with the best possible usability.)

Let me know! Thanks in advance!

I can't help you, but wanted to let you know that we roaming around and reading posts.

Someone will hopefully ba along soon and be able to provide some help.

I seem to recall reading about a WAP emulator somewhere, but simply cannot remember where that was.

Hi Glenn - thanks for replying! I am using several emulators right now, but unfortunately they don't always reflect a realistic picture of the users experience. I'm trying to gather as may WAPpers as I can, to try and get a "big picture" view. <_<