Tch Apparently Never Processed Order

On Sept. 20, I assisted a fellow fair housing organization to set up a web site with TCH. I just found out from the organization today that the account is probably not set up, and the domain name definitely did not get registered as we requested.

I have a couple of other sites with TCH already, and I never had this problem, but I also don't recall my previous purchases going through 2checkout.com. I wonder if there are some coordination problems between 2CO and TCH.

It's disappointing, and I'm not sure I'll be able to convince this non-profit to give TCH another chance.

:D

Tracey

I just found out from the organization today that the account is probably not set up, and the domain name definitely did not get registered as we requested.

What do you mean probably? Have they not recieved a Welcome Email? Try checking the bulk/junk folder for thier email account. Hosting and Domain Registration are two seperate processes, if they only entered the Domain Name on the Hosting form then it did not get registered.

You can contact Billing at

810-245-6830

From 11AM - 2PM EST Monday through Friday

or submit a ticket to the Help Desk

This account was set up Mon, September 20, 2004 12:42 and welcome e-mail sent to the address provided.

The domain name is not registered, none of our hosting plans include domain registration and that is something you would need to do on your own. Whether you use us as your registrar or godaddy doesnt matter, whoever you use just make sure the name servers are set correctly to ns1.totalchoicehosting.com and ns2.totalchoicehosting.com

• 2 weeks later...

To give TCH its due --

My clients SWEAR they didn't get the welcome mail, but TCH was Johnny on the Spot resending it.

I don't know what happened with the domain registration, but I got them set up with Godaddy, and it's all good. They are very happy with their new web space and their spiffy new "under construction" page.

:dance:

Tracey