Tch Server Black Listed By Spam Cop

What is the story on email from my tch server (www.justtennis.net) being black listed by Spam Cop. I have a ton of forwards some to my ISP (www.fastwave.net) and since fastwave uses SpamCop, I cannot forward. since I use this for eCommerce, I wonder how many of my clients are not getting email.

I did, about an hour ago.

But this has been going on for about two days. How come you guys did not know of it. I'm a tennis pro trying to do some eBusines in San Diego, not a computer guru. I've been going thru a lot of trouble for these two days with dropped and missing orders and email.

I posted on this forum to see if I'm the only one who noticed the problem.

Spamblocks sometimes take time to get removed.

I didn't say we didn't know about it (at that time of my previous post I hadn't even looked in the help desk yet... I don't usually monitor the help desk personally), and in this case after looking into it further, it appears the root problem was quickly delt with two days ago very shortly after it started, when someone installed an insecure mailing script that got abused, but not quick enough to avoid all the spamblocks (which didn't happen until after we delt with the problem). We're working on getting those spamblocks removed as quickly as possible.

The nature (wording) of your original post was to solicit a response from TCH, not other customers, hence my request to submit it as a help desk ticket, as you'll generally get quicker *action* taken that way as it gets directly to the people who can take action quicker.

We are aware of the issue and have already contacted spamcop, the account that was sending the spam e-mail was suspended several days ago.

you can log into webmail for your account at ******/webmail and should be able to see any e-mail that wasnt forwarded. when you create a forward it sends a copy to the address it was sent to and a copy to the forwarded address.

I specifically set up a forward to test if my isp is getting email from you. Since the isp is called fastwave.net, the forward is fastwave. When I email to fastwave@justtennis.net it gets forwarded to rmarks@fastwave.net. I just email-ed from another account to the fastwave@justtennis.net and it did not get to my isp.

I then went to www.justtennis.net/cpanel and clicked on Webmail and logged into Hoarde and the pull down of all the mailboxes does not even show a "fastwave" inbox. And I looked in all the other things on the list and the message I sent was not there? Is it possible that fastwave.net just "ate" my message without letting total choice know about it? I use Hoarde because when I started using total choice, and I clicked on WebMail, Hoarde was the one in the middle, any suggestions?

I am glad you knew of the porblem so quickly. But since you knew of it, in the future, since email is critical now-a-days; please try to tell us users about it.

Thank you,

Richard Marks

Just Tennis

I then went to www.justtennis.net/cpanel and clicked on Webmail and logged into Hoarde and the pull down of all the mailboxes does not even show a "fastwave" inbox.

If you created a forward there is no mailbox for that address.

If you create the e-mail account and the forward there will be an inbox for it. If you only create a forward there wont be an inbox.