Can Upgrade?

Nessuno

good morning.

just a simple, stupid question..

i've got a site with a forum, and users can post images. there are only 3 moderators, so there is the possibility that a user can post an "adult content" image, and until a mod connects to the site, the image is visible to all visitors of that post, but generally in a few hours a mod deletes it.

is this a problem with the terms of use? can i put a disclaimer, or a introduction page that tell users that only 18+ can access to the forum?

thanks in advance

Stefano

ps. sorry for the bad english, here italy. Pizza, mandolino. :dance:

ps2: sorry for the title!!!! initially i wanted to ask other questions but i found it in the faqs!!! sorry again!

Im just a customer so I cant answer them correctly, but I believe:

1) I have version 9.41 so the version 8 must be wrong. What version 9.9 is I dont know, but I believe TCH upgrades as soon they find anything stable enough.

2) No fantastico, I have seen posts here in forum that it is unstable.

Unlawful content is that which violates any law, statute, treaty, regulation, or lawful order. This includes, but is not limited to: obscene material...

...Objectionable content is otherwise legal content with which TotalChoice Hosting concludes, in its sole discretion, it does not want to be associated in order to protect its reputation and brand image, or to protect its employees, shareholders and affiliates...

...Examples of prohibited web site content:

Material which encourages the commission of a crime; or which tends to incite violence; or which tends to degrade any person or group based on sex, nationality, religion, color, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability or political affiliation.

Paraphrasing here the AUP but remember, this is a business and if we choose not to have certain content be it legal or otherwise we can refuse service. I believe explicit pictures may be a no-no however those in a tasteful, more art like manner are ok.