Forum Posts

TCH-Thomas

Hi everybody,

Hope all had a good christmas. Its over though so lets go on with a question. :)

Lately I have received several notification-emails about same topic/reply.

I dont mind getting alot email, but i am feeling sorry for that the mailman have to deliver same thing several times.

Ok, enough questioning from me for now, back to planning new year. woooot

-Thomas

Me too. I've been getting three notifications of the same post. And often the links don't take me to the post... or at least two of the three don't. But I only got one notification of this string so apparently TCH has it under control... as usual!

Rock Sign

I'm still getting multiple email notifications about each post to Open Discussions... and still most of the links (two out of three this morning) take me to an error page. the links are exactly the same except for the "ShowTopic=" numbers, which are consecutive.

Strange :goof:

As Rob said, when a duplicate post is removed

you will still get a notification for each topic, if you replyed to a topic.

And the link to the ones removed will produce an error.

It will take time for this to stop,

as in when there are no more replys to that topic.

Just be patient.

It wasn't really the same message.

When there was a problem posting, it looked like your post did not get sent, (send error).

It was sent, but did not look like it, I as did many others hit back and tried again, and a new but identical looking post was sent. but with a new thread number.

And sometimes with out you doing anything, a duplicate was created.

And you are automatically subscribed to this new post as well as all the others.

When the duplicate posts are removed, you are still subscribed to the thread, and somehow they are tied together, so you get an e-mail for each.

Hopefully the Creation of the duplicate posts have been fixed.

confusing? yes for me too :rolleyes:

Edited by TCH-Don