What Is The Latest Recommended Form Mail Script For Tch?

Carl Dawson

Greetings all!

After spending some time trying to get FormMail to work on my site and then finding out that TCH servers were blocking it, I decided to investigate what is the most recommended form mail solution from TCH users having success with what they are currently using. Quite a while ago I used UFM (Ultimate Form Mail) and that worked well for me; however I understand now that it is no longer being sold or supported.

I see in the CPANEL - in the 'CGI Center', there is 'CGI Mail' being offered - does anyone have any experience with it? I'm just looking for a good solution that will work on TCH servers, and of course easy to use and secure. I've seen several posts on this topic in the TCH forum; however they are very old and I'm sure things have changed much since then.

Thank you - all recommendations are much appreciated.

Regards,

Carl

• 4 months later...

Greetings all!

After spending some time trying to get FormMail to work on my site and then finding out that TCH servers were blocking it...

Carl

No wonder I can't get it to recognize the script file. :blink: Guess I'll have to try something else... Not too much time wasted. Maybe an hour...