Sign in to follow this  
jackaroo

Email Limitations

What are the email sending limitations with a virtual host. Would I be able to send as many as say 3000 emails at one time? By 'one time' I mean a database driven batch.

Thanks

This will depend on how you are sending the emails such as sendmail or using smtp functions. I can tell you that you would need to throttle your emails down to under 200 per minute or less to have any success. There is also an hourly limit well below the amount you intend to send, so would need to take that into consideration.

Please open a ticket to tech support and they can give you more detailed information concerning the current rates on your server.

Guest arvindc

This will depend on how you are sending the emails such as sendmail or using smtp functions. I can tell you that you would need to throttle your emails down to under 200 per minute or less to have any success. There is also an hourly limit well below the amount you intend to send, so would need to take that into consideration.

Please open a ticket to tech support and they can give you more detailed information concerning the current rates on your server.

Thanks jackaroo for providing the information and knowledge about E- mail limitations.