Firefox 3.0.1 Released

After installing this update, when I go to latest links by clicking to the right of the address bar, it doesn't just give me a nice list of what sites I've recently typed in. It gives me every...single...page I've visited in every site no matter how I got there. It also lists both the name of that page AND the url making for a bulky and hard to skim list.

For example, if I go to a forum, it keeps track of every thread I visit and adds that to the list.

I tried deleting my history but it didn't work. I just want to get back to how it was in 2. :o Any advice please? :(

• 2 months later...

Hey! I am new to building websites. I have updated http://ummsc.org. I have an animated intro with "Click to Enter". I find out that some of the visitors for the website have FireFox and have told me that the intro doesn't work properly for them. Only when the use IE can they get it to work properly. Is there a way to get the intro to work for both FireFox and IE users?