A Huge Thanks To Total Choice Hosting And Dick

I would like to thank TotalChoice Hosting for the great services they provide. I would also like to thank Dick for expediting my account to get me up and going online. I am impressed with the services, the cpanel, the quick upload time and the lack of down time.

Everyone I have dealt with here at TotalChoice has been so warm and friendly. They are truly willing to help and very courteous and kind. I am so happy that I chose TotalChoice.

There are a lot of hosts out there, and I was only on one prior to this one based in the UK that was great, but they dropped hosting to do only scripting and graphics. My point is, beside my previous host, TotalChoice is great. In fact, I would say TotalChoice is better simply because of the easy way to access someone. You do not have to wait hours or until the next day. Help is immediate via the chat.

I plan to stay on TotalChoice as long as you remain in business. I do not believe in moving around-unless I would have to as on my previous host. Really this is the best and I have made sure to put a text link to TotalChoice in my footer under my copyright to be sure people know who hosts me. I hope it will bring you more well deserved business. ;)

Again, thank you so much! :tchrocks:

Edited by Layla

Yes, welcome to the forums and to the TCH family! I'm glad you've had a good experience here. Glad to see you are using the forums. They are very helpful, for hosting-related questions and all sorts of other questions you might have.

Hope to see you around the forums.