Should I Expect A Delay?

rjn

I added a new package 2 days ago and never received a follow-up email. I was advised to put a ticket in to billing, which I did this morning.

Today I added another starter package and I have not received an email.

Is billing shorthanded / am I the only one that is experiencing a delay? Prior requests have received a much faster response.

Hi RJN,

I'm not aware of any delays that we have for setting up accounts. In fact, our turn around on these is quite good.

However, you did not include a domain name for us to research for you. Please either submit a ticket at http://tchhelp.com to billing or get me on IM at tchgurubillh on both AIM or Yahoo.

Looking forward to getting your website up and running!

Take care,

Thanks for the reply.

I did just receive an email stating that both requests have been filled and that emails were sent to me. However, I do review all emails sent to my Yahoo address (including the trash folder) before deleting them. I have not seen these emails. I have requested that these emails be sent to a different email account.

Hi RJN,

Please continue to do that ... correspond through the ticket and we'll get you fixed right up.

As you know we have no control over what Yahoo does with mail after we send it. All Yahoo accounts have bulk e-mail folders and spam settings. TCH can't do anything about that.

We'll try the new address and see if that works.

Take care,