Photoshop Experts!

jasonl

Ok, so I am working off of a photoshop template that was designed for me. I have not had any problems to date from the image side of it, but now I am having one issue that seems to be reoccuring.

I open up the original template and make my modification but when I save it over to my html folder, choosing the specific slice of the page that I want to save and it asks me to replace the old image, I accept. But when I view it in IE it does not update. I have tried every button, option that I can think of and it just isn't happening....any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Are you sure you're using the same folder? Check if you're opening the page from the same folder where you saved the image with photoshop. Also, try opening the page with another browser. IE may be saving the image in cache.

It's an old fix, but might be your situation.

Check that your IE browser is set to refresh the page. You may be looking at a copy of the image stored on your own hard drive instead of the new image. TOOLS > INTERNET OPTIONS > Temporary Internet Settings... Consider changing it to every visit.

-Samantha