Ssl Certificate Type

Hello,

Being in the process of finalising the Aticka.com e-shop and looking into the SSL side of things (total noob about it :D ), a few questions came to mind for which I couldn't find precise answers/details in the forums (Didn't do a real deep dive though, therefore accept my apologise if these have already been answered before) :)

1- What type of certificates are sold thru TCH, are they 40 bits or 128 bits certificates?

2- How long does it normaly takes, from the day of order for a certificate (assuming that all necessary details have been provided) to be processed and/or accepted?

3- How long does it takes TCH to install and host a newly accepted certificate?

4- Assuming that I decide to go ahead and purchase my own certificate for Aticka.com, while waiting for this certificate to be produced I think I read somewhere that I could request to use the shared TCH SSL facility.

If this is OK, is there a minimum period of use for this shared certificate?

And if yes, how short is it?

Thanks in advance.

BTW thanks for offering such a good deal on SSL certificates, I nearly fell-of my chair when I saw the prices displayed by Verysign here in the UK!! :)

Anyhow once more Rock Sign

1- What type of certificates are sold thru TCH, are they 40 bits or 128 bits certificates?

2- How long does it normaly takes, from the day of order for a certificate (assuming that all necessary details have been provided) to be processed and/or accepted?

3- How long does it takes TCH to install and host a newly accepted certificate?

Mine took a couple of days through a third party and installed here total from order to install. In house may be a bit faster.

4- Assuming that I decide to go ahead and purchase my own certificate for Aticka.com, while waiting for this certificate to be produced I think I read somewhere that I could request to use the shared TCH SSL facility.

If this is OK, is there a minimum period of use for this shared certificate?

And if yes, how short is it?

Yes, you must stop using it if you change hosting companies.

Yes, you must stop using it if you change hosting companies.

No Rob, you are not going to get rid off me that easily :unsure:

I am quite happy here :P and anyway another family like this one huuum pretty hard to find B)

Thank you for your quick answers :lol: