Billing Question

Ram6

Goodday,

Since I`m new; I`m Ramses deLooff and I`m searching for a new hosting for my website.

I`m interested in the "TCH silver hosting" and think of ordering (by Paypal `couse I don`t have/want a credit card). But when I try to order by the TCH-site -by clicking at the Paypal logo- a creditcard is still needed (which I never experienced with Paypal before). :P

Please advice since my website has been offline for a while now (very bad Glexicon hosting!) and I`m searching for a new good hosting (& good support)!

Best regards,

Ramses deLooff

Huh? when checking this forum, I found this:

No, I'm sorry. As of January 27, 2003, we stopped taking payments via any method other than credit card.

Lianna

Web Hosting by TotalChoice Web Hosting - Let us Design Your Site!

Any links or suggestions for thirdparty software/sites should be used at your own risk. My opinions and recommendations are not neccessarily those of TCH and TCH is not responsible

but the TCH site [2004] claims Paypal CAN be used without credit card!?

Now I`m getting confused! I hope you can soon help me out.

Best regards, Ramses deLooff

Ciao Bruce,

Thanks for your reply!

Not quite; When I hit the order button at the TCH site and filled-in the form I can choose wether to pay by creditcard or Paypal. Since I don`t have a credit card but do have a Paypal account I click the Paypal option.

I then get a last screen with all the info on it (TCH, silver package, price, etc.) and have to confirm that by a creditdard number? I have not experienced this before with Paypal.

Best regards,

Ramses deLooff