Needed - A Simple Bulletin Board Script

adoute

I'm looking for a bulletin board (forum) script for my son's Hockey Team's site. I'm looking for something as simple as Bravenet's forum service (example). I have installed the phpBB script through cpanel, however, it seems a little over the kids heads - they are all 8 or 9, and while they can use the simple forum style of the bravenet forum, the phpBB offers (and seems to require) too many options for them to completely understand.

So, if anyone can offer any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks -

Allan Doute

Hi Allan.

I'm sorry but I don't know of any forum simpler than phpBB. I'm not saying there isn't any, I'm sure there is, because phpBB is an advanced forum, so there must be something more simple. Try searching Google for something like "simple forum" or "simple webboard". I'm sure you'll find something.

In the meantime, I'm moving this to a more appropriate forum, where you'll have more chances of someone answering your question :whip:

Hi Alain

You could also try www.hotscripts.com

More specific : http://www.hotscripts.com/PHP/Scripts_and_Programs/Discussion_Boards/index.html

All kinds off scripts nicely organized etc. If there is a simple script you must be able to find it there :whip:

grtx,

Richard

TCH-Bruce edited link to make it inactive - use copy/paste

Edited by TCH-Bruce