All I Can Say Is...

Rock Sign !!! hehe I've been with TCH for almost a year and a half. I have had problems granted, but nothing is perfect. But ever since I've come to this hosting company, I have had tons of help with things that go wrong and everything gets cleared up quite quickly.

Although, my only gripe is.. That graphic of the rocks with TCH on them that was in the smilies list before? I want that one back!!! :lol:

And all I can say is after a bit of a rocky beginning of not understanding what to do/how to do it but with help here, I am very happy, working on my site, my first site - pelicanlife.org - with a lot more to do ---- and no problems whatsoever. I look forward to having a couple more sites or perhaps one with two subdomains. Seems like a great hosting company!!!!

a rank beginner,

Betsy

Oh, yeah, one more question, well, two questions: where do you get those little graphics at the left? and can I change my sign-in or perhaps just re-enroll?

Re: graphics to the left. Those are avatar pictures, you can control yours by going into "My Controls" and somewhere to the left there is a link to "Edit Avatar Settings." Some of us use our own avatars and there are some that are provided for you. If you want one that is provided, just look through the list of the pre-installed avatars :)

Oh, yeah, one more question, well, two questions: where do you get those little graphics at the left? and can I change my sign-in or perhaps just re-enroll?

MoonFaery answered the first part of your question. To have your login changed please PM (private message) TCH-Mike and he can change it to what ever you like.