New Error That I've Not Seen Before

As with the other domain and accounts I've set up here at TCH, this is the first time I've run into this error and can't figure out how to fix. I need to figure it out before setting up the client's accounts as this would not look good.

When connecting through Outlook, my account at RPPSOA.com pops up an error titled Internet Security Warning. The message says, "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate that cannot be verified. The target principal name is incorrect. Do you want to continue using this server?"

How do I get around this? My other accounts and domains don't do this. I've played with the different post numbers based on other threads here, but either the error remains, or it doesn't connect.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jim

There are a couple of reasons for the warning. One you are using a secure connection and the certificate for the server is not your domain name I would assume (or do you have your own SSL certificate?). Second the certificate is a generic certificate. If you wish not to see the error (it's really a warning) is to not use a secure connection or get your own SSL certificate.