Tranfer Info

fpacione

Hi all,

I'm trying to tranfer an account to another.

I've contacted tch and the returned mail said :

======

Dear Customer,

Below is the procedure that we have in place to transfer the ownership from one person to another on our servers:

1) The new owner needs to set up a new account using the order wizard found on www.totalchoicehosting.com.

2) The new customer needs to pay for the hosting package, setting up their own billing with TCH.

3) A request, via a ticket, needs to be created by the current owner, to transfer the hosting account to the new owner. Verification of their identity will be necessary, which normally includes: Phone number, Zip Code, Last 3 digits of your credit card on file with us.

4) Any financial exchange regarding this account (i.e. pre-paid hosting) remains between between the current owner and the new owner, not TCH.

If you have any questions regarding this please let us know.

======

Now, if I undestood weel, I need to buy a new space and after we can tranfer from the old account to the new one.

My questions are :

1) I understood well?

2) Can I buy a different plan? (eg. the original is a Starter, the new is a Silver)

3) All the files in the old account, are automatically tranfered to the new one? Also the DB?

4) What about the domain registration? Is possible to transfer the domain to the new account?

Thanks in advance.

Fabio

I just wanted to clarify that the above process is for the transfer of ownership/billing of the account.

This is a financial issue and does not require the transfer of the account from one server to the other, unless specifically requested.