TCH-Thomas

Drupal 4.7.4 And 4.6.10 Released

Drupal 4.6.10 and Drupal 4.7.4 are available for download. These are maintenance releases that fix bugs as well as three security vulnerabilities.

Read more/Get it here.

Just to note, after updating to Drupal 4.7.4 I started to notice some odd behavior with Drupal. In trying to narrow down the issues I've been posting on the Drupal.org forums. There are a couple of TCH customers who are experiencing similar problems.

While the problem hasn't been identified specifically as a Drupal + TCH + PHP 4.4.4 issue, I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing issues here a TCH?

A link to the drupal forum: Druapl Forum discussion about possible PHP 4.4.4 + Druapl 4.7.4 issues.

Thanks,

-Chris

Welcome to the forum, Chris. :)

This sounds pretty much like the wordpress problems reported here.

You will need to contact the helpdesk about this and they will sort it out for you. Link on top of page and in my signature. :D

Yes, I am having the same problem with Drupal themes. I have installed the most current version of Drupal, and verifyed that the themes are in the correct directory.

I also tried using Fantastico to install Drupal, but to no avail.

Any suggestions would be great! :)

allyronco,

I have answered your post about this here. :)

To summarize what I say there is that you will need to submit a ticket to the help desk about this.

allyronco,

I have answered your post about this here. :)

To summarize what I say there is that you will need to submit a ticket to the help desk about this.

Yes I saw your reply, thank you Thomas. However, the thread you sent me to was the exact one I started with, additionally it was closed. I did submit a ticket and am waiting for a reply. In the meantime, I was hoping that I might be able to find someone else with similar problems and hopefully a solution here.

Hi Allyronco,

Use a TCH HelpDesk Trouble Ticket to submit a request to have TCH move your account to a different server. It's solved the issue for a number of TCH/Drupal users.

On a side note, if the techs here at TCH figure out what caused the issue in the first place I'm sure the Drupal forums/community would love to know so they can head off any widespread panic in the future.

Thanks again to the TCH staff for resolving the issue.

-Chris