Mt-title Won't Go Away

darkgraysheep

I don't know really how to explain my problem, let's blame it being nearly 1am and on me having sat at my computer for more than 14 hours today, but the title/header text thing keeps showing up on every page but the main page.

I put in my own header (a .gif file) so I don't want the auto text there. I thought I fixed it in the templates, but it shows up every time I click on a past entry. For instance: it looks fine here on the main page - http://blog.darkgraysheep.com/ But click on any other page, even the comments page and in big white letter's at the top of the page sits my blog title. I've republished the indexes, I've refreshed my browser, I don't know what else to do. Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

On your main index page you have

><div id="banner">
<h2></h2>
</div>

Check your other templates and make sure they are the same. The blog title is usually displayed between a set of <h1> </h1> tags.

I had deleted the words between the h1 tags on both the main index template and the archive template. But don't see where else it should be deleted from.

What about the individual post template.  It's been a while since I've use MT so I am flying blind here.

I'd check all the templates.

Hmm..not sure which one you mean. These are the templates I have to chose from:

Atom Index

Dynamic Site Bootstrapper

Main Index

Master Archive Index

RSD

RSS 1.0 Index

RSS 2.0 Index

Stylesheet

I've checked all of them.