Phpbb Problem/question

Howdy, all. When I set up a forum for my site a while back, I tried to install a couple different styles. Unfortunately, being the newbie I am, something got screwed up along the way.

Now, if you visit my board (30sos.com/confessional) and select "ashGrunge" as a style for the board you get the following error:

===============

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not open ashGrunge template config file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 326

File : /home/soscom/public_html/confessional/includes/functions.php

===============

Can someone tell me how I can fix this? Since you can't log into the page after you get this error, I'm kind of stuck. Let me know if you need more info. Thanks in advance!

J

I can't access your site but the first thing that comes to my mind would be the file(s) having the wrong permissions, but since reading permissions are usually granted, I don't think that's the problem (you can check if you the theme files have reading permissions for everyone, though).

Have you uploaded the theme files to the correct location on the server? You should have uploaded them into the "/public_html/confessional/templates" folder.

Also, moving for better organization.