Ftp And Sub Domain

joly

I've got one of my sub domains in DW now and hopefully this weekend will publish it to the web with FTP. I've been reading the DW posts on FTP and my how to book but 2 questions:

1) Right now what I have up is done with Frontpage. Do I need to do anything other that FTP to get my sites up when I get them into DW? Anything with the CPanel?

2) When I FTP to a sub domain, do I use subdomain.**** or www.****/subdomain as the host directory?

Thanks!

Joly

Don,

It worked! And I have two sub domains in dreamweaver and they look pretty good in all browsers. Firefox changes somethings but not too bad. IE and Netscape looks great. Dreamweaver is the answer for me.

I spent all day on it, as my satellite dish lost connection & is not fixable over the phone, will be awhile before a tech comes out so I had major computer time today.

The first sub domain I loaded is a very simple one I made to share pics at cat message board, they have to have a url to post pics so that's what I'll use it for. The other is my memorial page to Jill. I'll be working on my others soon as time permits but I truly love dreamweaver and your help for FTP worked perfect!

What would I do with out you and TCH? I would have given up a long time ago!

Joly Rock Sign

jill.my-birman-noelle.com

sharepics.my-birman-noelle.com