Php Paths Incorrect, Or Am I Just Losing It?

erisande

I am attempting to use DataGrids in php. I see the files in my php/Structures folder, and I can eventually get to the file by:

>require ("/home/myname/php/Structures/DataGrid.php");

But then the DataGrid.php code throws an error becauser it can't open a necessary file from its position. I think this is due to the path settings.

Can someone show me what I am doing wrong? I just think it is odd that the path doesn't work (or I am missing something). Also, I noticed that the items I installed did not show up in cPanel under "Installed PHP Extension(s) and Application(s)".

Thanks for any help!

Thanks! I have done a lot of work on my site.When I started, I made the site in loose OO style. I am currently working on making it closer to the real thing. Within this year, I want to redesign the site to be very close to perfectly OO. The biggest dread is making a class for a major piece on my website. But I know once I do that, I will be in great shape to make a few more sites.