Upload Question

OJB

Hey guys

I already have two accounts with TCH and will probably be buying a new one soon as I am currently developing a new website which I will want to turn live within a few months.

A major part of my site though will be to allow clients to login and upload large .zip or .rar files (possibly up-to around 200MB)... but I would like to do this through a PHP script, but I know that the PHP upload limit is set in php.ini (or at least I think it is)

I would rather not rely on FTP just for ease-of-use for my clients, so what I ask is would TCH be willing to increase the upload limit up to 200MB, or is this too high??

Any info on a better way to approach this would be splendiferous!!

thanks

OJB

I agree, I only use FTP for uploading personally

I just thought that if I had clients who had to upload large files it would be easiest if it was browser based and I didnt have to explain to them FTP and make them download an FTP client.

Does anyone else know of a way to do this from the browser?