Uploading Third Party Software

chip

I have a simple reseller account now. Would like to install a third party e-commerce/online store package. Don't want to use one of the free packages TCH offers (sorry!).

My question is, what type of plan from TCH would I have to purchase seperately or upgrade to from my simple reseller account or can I do the install with what I got now?

Thanks,

Chip

You can install with what you have now.

Evening Bruce,

I can buy an e-commerce software package and upload it to one of my accounts on my simple reseller plan, install it and use it, Great!

Can you point me to the right place where I can find directions on how to do this? Still new as a reseller and don't know my way around everything yet.

Thanks,

Chip

If you want the script to be the first thing that is seen when you goto the domain name

then install it in the public_html folder.

If it is to be in a sub folder, create the folder below the public_html folder and install there.

To install follow the install instructions that come with the script.

If you want the script to be the first thing that is seen when you goto the domain name

then install it in the public_html folder.

If it is to be in a sub folder, create the folder below the public_html folder and install there.

To install follow the install instructions that come with the script.

Thanks everyone for your responses. It probably would have been helpful if I had read the "Install on remote server" section of the product's user guide first before I started asking questions. Although I have one more related question. I couldn't find answers to all the system requirements listed below, could you help me confirm or deny that TCH servers have these base requirements?

PHP 4.3.0 or higher, 5.x

Required PHP settings (php.ini):

file_uploads = On

magic_quotes_gpc = On

cURL PHP library

GD PHP library

HSBC payment module requires that your hosting environment allows utilizing exec() function for running third-party compiled software.

Thanks again, you guys are great!

Chip