Beta Version

Zack

Ok, thanks for telling us where you were trying to put it.

No, you need to load it somewhere inside the public_html folder so you will be able to extract (install it).

The .fantasticodata folder is where Fantastico keeps track of things you have installed using Fantastico. You would never upload anything to that folder.

Ok, thanks for telling us where you were trying to put it.

No, you need to load it somewhere inside the public_html folder so you will be able to extract (install it).

The .fantasticodata folder is where Fantastico keeps track of things you have installed using Fantastico. You would never upload anything to that folder.

i tried to upload it to the public_html folder as well but i still get the same message i even looke at joomla.org and that was no help is there a file name i need to change cause im lost on this one

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i didnt reply earlier things got hectic being the holidays and all. I wasnt able to get Joomla 1.5 beta to install so i decided to go with e107 as my CMS.

Thank you for your help, and i hope you all had a wonderful holiday :xmas:

Zack