Transfer Problem

midwestchasing

I wanted to transfer a site to hosting here. I've uploaded all the files from Wordpress that was on my existing hosted server at a different company and transfered them here. I've imported all the mysql DB information and made it point to here. I edited the WP config as well. But I ran into problems..

I updated my domain name from Godaddy this morning, and according to them it's all set. I can view the domain fine, but if I go through the IP it spits out PHP errors. What's also weird is that if I try to access cpanel, it gets linked through my old host.

Any ideas?

This is what I get when loading the domain after uploading all the files from the previous server and modifying the mysql:

Warning: main(/home/myTCHaccount/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myTCHaccount/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 66

Warning: main(/home/myTCHaccount/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/myTCHaccount/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 66

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/home/myTCHaccount/public_html/wp-content/advanced-cache.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/myTCHaccount/public_html/wp-settings.php on line 66

EDIT: TCH-Bruce - removed your account information, for obvious reasons

I got that error sorted out but ran into another one.

The encoded file /home/myTCHaccount/public_html/ABP/modules/rewriter.php is not permissioned for 69.50.222.111

I talked to the maker of that plugin and he said that to ask you guys to see that dns is resolving or something. I said that my domain name isn't fully gone through the name servers but he said that didn't matter.

EDIT: TCH-Bruce - Again, I've removed your user information. Please don't post identifiable information in your posts.