A Couple More Questions

Mae

I think I'll be ready to set up w/in a few days. I'm going to be under construction all summer as I build depth to my pages. I have some pages ready to go. I'm still not sure which package I should sign up for. By the end of the summer I anticipate at least a hundred pages (or more). I have graphics on every page - banner, buttons, small graphics - nothing outrageous. I would like to add powerpoints - I have one ready to go. I would like some advice about which package.

I get an email account, right? If I want this to be the email that's attached to my email button, is there a way to "hide" my email address from spammers?

Yes you get unlimited email accounts that you set up.

As for which plan to purchase, from what you are describing the basic or starter plans would be sufficient. You can always upgrade if you need more. Only takes a trip to the help desk. :tchrocks:

To hide your email address from spammers don't put it on your web pages. You should create a contact form which uses a script to send you email as they submit it. This way the email address is hidden from view.